|February 03, 2018||1st||2nd||Final|
|Stats at a Glance||NBY||LMU|
|FG Percentage||.413 (31-75)||.620 (44-71)|
|3P FG Percentage||.404 (19-47)||.452 (14-31)|
|FT Percentage||.875 (14-16)||.833 (15-18)|
- 27||Trevon Shaw
- 6||Emanuel Terry
- 4||Dorian Pinson
Marshall Lange - 2
Nick Dietrich - 1
Xavier Hill - 1
Max Miller - 1
NEWBERRY - The Wolves will continue their road trip to Harrogate, Tenn. to face No. 1 Lincoln Memorial on Saturday, February 3 at 4:00 p.m. In their last meeting Newberry pushed the Railsplitters to the limit but four free throws in the last 45 seconds pushed nationally-ranked Lincoln Memorial past the Wolves with the 98-94 score.
- Rob Valentine posted his first career double-double accumulating 29 points and 11 rebounds in the 89-82 loss to Lenoir-Rhyne. His performance marked the eighth time this season Valentine passed 20+ points with his career-high 34 coming earlier this season at Bob Jones.
- This is the second time this season the Wolves have faced a No. 1 ranked opponent, with the first being a 81-75 loss to Queens at Eleazer Arena.
- No. 1 Lincoln Memorial will try to match the record for the longest South Atlantic Conference winning streak in league history and win its 10th consecutive game overall on Saturday.
- Senior Xavier Hill is three points away from 500 career points.
- For complete game coverage, view game notes provided by the Newberry Athletics Communication staff.