The 2007 Newberry College football schedule is available to download and import to your Microsoft Outlook calendar. Then, the next time you sync with your PDA, all Newberry football games will be synchronized with the Calendar. To get this feature, follow the instructions below.
Fall schedules for other sports will be posted as they become available.
* All dates, times and opponents are subject to change.
RIGHT CLICK HERE to save the newberryfootball07.csv file »
If necessary, type .csv after the file name "newberryfootball07" and save it as type Text Document.
When finished downloading the .csv file, please follow these instructions to import the 2007 Newberry College Football schedule to your Outlook calendar:
1. From the top toolbar in Outlook, click File -> Import and Export
2. Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next
3. Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next
4. Click the Browse button and navigate to the saved schedule file, select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next
5. From the "Select destination folder" pop-up, click on Calendar and click Next
6. In the next window, under the box labeled, "The following actions will be performed:", click the box next to the option labeled,
"Import "newberryfootball07.csv" into folder: Calendar."
7. Click the Map Custom Fields button.
8. In the Map Custom Fields pop-up window, click and drag the fields from the left window into the right window, as follows:
a. START_DATE to Start Date
b. START_TIME to Start Time
c. SUBJECT to Subject
d. DESCRIPTION to Description
e. LOCATION to Location
f. END_DATE to End Date
g. END_TIME to End Time
h. REMINDER_ON_OFF to Reminder On/Off
i. REMINDER_DATE to Reminder Date
j. REMINDER_TIME to Reminder Time
9. Click OK, then click Finish
10. A status window will appear that says, "Importing Appointments from "2007newberryfootball.csv" into Calendar"