NEWBERRY, SC - The football game last Saturday between Carson-Newman and Newberry will be available for viewing on television in portions of North and South Carolina.
In the state of North Carolina, the game can be viewed on Time Warner Cable in the Charlotte, NC on Thursday, October 5. In Mecklenburg County, the game will air Thursday at 12:30 pm on channel 9. The Metrolina system, including Salisbury and Albemale, will carry the game on Thursday at noon on channel 19. In Gastonia, the games will air Thursday on channel 9 at 12:30 pm. In Shelby, the games will be on Thursday at 1 pm on channel 9. Rockingham will have the game on Thursday at 1:00 pm on channel 15, while Monroe will have the game Thursday on channel 9 at 12:30 pm. In Asheville, the game can be seen on Wednesday at 4:00 pm on Charter Channel 10.
In South Carolina, the game will be available on channel 10 on Charter Cable throughout the Greenville-Spartanburg-Anderson markets. The games will air in Greenville, Spartanburg and Anderson at 8:00 pm on Wednesday on channel 10.
Television Lineup: Carson-Newman vs. Newberry
Wednesday, October 4
- Anderson, Greenville, Spartanburg Region: 8:00 pm, Charter Communications, Channel 10
- Asheville, NC: 4:00 pm, Charter Communications, Channel 10.
Thursday, October 5, Time Warner
- Mecklenburg County (Gastonia): 12:30 pm, Channel nine.
- Metrolina System (Salisbury and Albermale): noon, Channel 19.
- Monroe: 12:30 pm, Channel nine.
- Rockingham: 1:00 pm, Channel 15.
- Shelby: 1:00 pm, Channel nine.