|SPORTS||VB, MB, WB, WR|
Eleazer Arena opened in 1981 as part of the new Physical Education Bulding. It is named after Harry L. "Flick" Eleazer (Class of 1928). The men's and women's basketball and volleyball teams practice and play games in the arena, which has a capacity of 1,600. The wrestling team hosts dual match and open tournament competition in the arena and practices in the off-campus practice facility on Harrington Street downtown.