- Oakland Tennis Center
- "The Castle"
- CC of Newberry
- Eleazer Arena
- Mid-Carolina Club
- Setzler Field
- Smith Road Complex (Baseball Stadium)
- Smith Road Complex (Short Game Facility)
- Smith Road Complex (Soccer Stadium)
- Smith Road Complex (Softball Stadium)
- Wrestling Practice Facility
- Yarborough Strength & Conditioning Facility
Oakland Tennis Center
The Oakland Tennis Center celebrated its grand opening on January 27 in coordination with Newberry College’s tennis programs. The facility is located at 1448 First Street.
The women's tennis team has qualified for the NCAA Regional Tournament twice in the program's history, in 2001 and 2007. The men's tennis team made its first NCAA Regional Tournament appearance in 2008.